- A 30% deposit is required to hold your order.
- Rental rates are based on an “event price,” typically three days.
- Lakes Region Tent & Event has a minimum order size for deliveries that are greater than 30 miles from Concord. Please inquire with the specifics of your order for more information.
- You may make arrangements to pick up certain rental items from our warehouse to save delivery charges.
Forms of Payment
Lakes Region Tent & Event accepts checks, cash, and major credit cards.
Changes to Orders
- We try our best to accommodate requests to add items to your order up until the time of delivery.
- Additional charges will apply for second trips to your event.
- Cancellation of reserved items may not result in a refund. Please let us know as soon as possible if you have a change in plans so that we may offer your reserved items to another party.
- Upon date of delivery, the client is responsible for 100% of the contracted amount.
- No credit is given for unused items.
Lakes Region Tent & Event serves a number of locations around New Hampshire’s Lake Sunapee, Squam Lake, Lake Winnipesaukee and the greater Concord area. Click here for a complete list of communities we service.
- If there are any restrictions for a truck or our staff to access the event site, then Lakes Region Tent & Event must be notified prior to delivery.
- If there are time or date restrictions or requirements specific to your delivery site, then Lakes Region Tent & Event must be notified prior to delivery.
- Handling fees will apply to deliveries that are greater than 75 feet from the delivery truck site.
- Handling fees also apply when equipment must be transported up or down steep slopes, stairs or elevators.
- Upon delivery, the onsite contact assumes responsibility of all rental products ordered. It is the onsite contact’s responsibility to receive, inspect and count every product delivered.
- Once delivery is complete, Lakes Region Tent & Event requests an onsite contact to provide a signature for confirmation that all rental items have been delivered.
- All products must be returned to the original drop-off location.
- Items need to be returned in the condition they were delivered.
- Personal effects must be removed from rental items, e.g. vases, personal table linens, decorations, etc.